Tuesday 16 March 2010

Chalti bus aur ladki!!!!


Y? Y this to me God? Y me? Y everything bad has to happen to me and not someone else? y I have to be victim?? That’s it!! I think U r not there! There is nothing like God in this world! I will become atheist now…Y I am always a looser?!What’s wrong with me?!She ditched me…she said ‘dear Ravi…I never thought in that way…u r a good friend! A friend, my foot!! I did all those things for a friend?! Carried her stone age’s laptop every time, we went for a classes. I copied every notes. Many a time I gave less importance to my presentation but, made the best presentation for her always…went with her stupid friends for SHOPPING!!


She just walked out of ‘this’ as if it meant nothing to her. So, what was that?!(All the laughter on my stupid jokes?! …always stretching my cheeks and saying ‘u r so cute’!!)Friend eh?!I bet she got someone better than me but, at least she should have told me! Kausal rightly said last night ‘all females are alike dost! All bitches, I tell u. Please don’t feel bad;ek jati hai ,doosri ati hai…..dost ek baat sun ‘kabhi bhi chalti bus aur ladki k peeche mat bhagio! How right, he is?! He is my best friend in this world. I left him for Surabhi and, see the destiny, she left me for someone!!!


Suddenly, my monologue in my mind took a break (dude …solid disc break .. you know !).There entered a gal in that over crowded bus but, her floral scent made a stronger presence in that crowd! Oh, how cute she was!!! She must be 5’2 inch but she had amazing sparkling eyes!
She was crawling towards the centre of the bus. I wished, if she knew I want to see and know her more. O god! She stood next to me! I knew, girls have strong sixth sense but, this strong?! Now I cant even look at her; she was so close .My heart was pounding at a speed of the fastest train in the world.’ Would you please, get up! ‘It’s a ladies seat’ she said to me. I felt so ashamed ….I got up grinning and gave her seat (not because she deserved that but, because I felt she would be tired standing .And, what is anyways about reservation for females if they want equality??!!!)Giving seat proved to be a blessing in disguise only as, I can give a good look at her and she won’t even notice!!GOD! Sorry for the last time. You are there! Thank you God…Thank you!


Next day, I was waiting for her but, I knew she won’t come until the third stop from where the bus starts. I was desperately looking for her in the bus when the’ Connaught place’ stand came. Oh! she didn’t came…may be that’s the only time I saw her…now I wouldn’t be seeing her anymore. I think, one day bond was that strong that I dreamt last night about her and dreamt talking to her. My heart was sinking…but, again God made me feel his presence! She stepped up in the bus…oh! What a beauty she is? I automatically got up from my seat to make a room for her (today I couldn’t sit on the ladies side because they got filled by aunties..eh ! on the first stop but, got a seat on normal unreserved seat) she smiled! I made contact with her eyes for the first time…oh!!I was feeling so light as if I was flying in the air!!It became my daily routine to take the same bus (as if I had any option!) and give her my seat at the third bus stop!!Now the pinch of coming this far and teaching physics was lessening and rather becoming a boon!


It been almost a week and couldn’t talk to her yet!
I asked -Kausal ‘what to do yar! She is the most awesome gal I have ever met .But ,I don’t have guts to talk !she passed a smile and there I am dead! Man, who says u have to be rocket scientist to make lethal weapon?! You can do it simply by smiling !!dude !help me!

Kausal-Oye majnu ki chatti aulad!fir aa gaya in chakkaro mein?!samjhaya hai na ladki…aur..bus…

Me- han bas bas! Samajh aa gaya…ab bataega ya ya nahi?!

Kausal- Ok! Yeh bata problem kya hai?!

Me- abe himmat hi nahi padti!watt lagti hai kuch bolu sochke hi!

Kausal-abe dekh! Simple hai…tu agar darr gaya na dude,to samajh mar gaya!!Abe dekh ,kuch bhi hogi hoor bhi to, tu langur to hai nahi…sale!!DCE mein padh raha hai dimag to hai ,prove ho gaya! Height bhi bhagwan ne theek thak de di hai…rang thoda kam hai but, dude..soch teeno mila k kya hua!

Me- kya hua????

Kausal- sale isi wajah se tera ye haal hai! Abe teeno mila k TDH hua na and gals dig these guys!Ab apni ijjat tere haath hai..ye nahi karega to kab karega jab wo shadi shuda ho jaegi tab.Dost himmat laga aur bol daal!

Me- Propose nahi karna hai! Sirf baat karni hai!

Kausal- abe wahi!!!ja mere sher …maidan mein jeet kar aio !!

This conversation made me fully confident and next Monday God also helped me !There got a seat vacant, next to me at the third stop only.she entered in the bus and she herself sat next to me.wow, thank u God!!

Me- This bus is always crowded but, today its nt that full isn’t it?!

Her- what?!

Me-………

Her- o yes!! Today is a gazetted holiday may be that’s y!

Me- I suppose you are a student…

Her- nah!i work in admin dept of ABC company.

Me-Oh!thats gr8.…I have heard ..good company.

Her-O really!i never heard before I joined it already!

Me-ok! so you working for how long in here?

Her-hmm… for almost 1 year now..i m really pissed off with the company…and..now recession cant really jump the company .

Me-ya that’s too sad! I am in DCE but, very few companies are coming with a good package for placement this year. i hope next year the scenario will change or else I will be doomed(grin).

Her- o wow! You from Delhi College of Engineering?, that’s awesome college in delhi! you would be very intelligent na?!My lill bro tried this year but, couldn’t get through.He will give a last shot next year! By the way my name is Kavita !what about u?

Me- I am ravi !

Then we talked for almost till her stop came.
The talk continued for a fortnight! Those were the best days of my life.
I thought, today I will ask her out. So what, if she is couple year elder than me …everything is fair in love and war! Love ?! Yes, I think I love her. How innocent she is! How cute! Tomorrow is Friday and then she would have Saturday off !what a nice day to ask her out?!


Damn, these kids! They ask so many questions ….I don’t want to be late for the bus…I have to ask her out today! Oh God! Please don’t make me miss my bus…plz plz plz!! But, when I reached the stop. I saw the bus started to roll already…oh no!

I don’t know what got into my head and I started running after the bus ,hoping it would stop ,looking at his regular customer. Damn bus! Didn’t stop and I hurt my elbow (as I slipped on the water logged road).

Somehow I reached hostel and got my self a cast on hand. Doctor said it was a hair line fracture and this cast would go off in a month (provided I take care).I was thinking’ this pain of hurt elbow is more or not asking kavita out is more’ !I think I miss kavita now and, not asking her out and not meeting her for two days made me go through fire of agony and pain and that can only be healed when I will meet kavita on Monday!

On serious note when I saw kavita on Monday , my half of the pain was gone. i got up from my seat again but, she said I was hurt so I should sit and anyways she has to get down after two stops today .I asked the occasion and she replied `I have to buy gift for my friend as its his birthday tomorrow’. Can I come with you?! I said! But, you are hurt Ravi and I just have to buy a gift !kavita replied! I ll help you in choosing gift – I said (wow ,what an idea sirji! I would have a casual date with her this way)
We got down at ‘Janpath ‘ .

Me- so what kind of gift u want to buy

Kavita-I don’t know?!I have never gifted anything to a guy so, I don’t know!

Me-ok!!!so what’s your budget?

Kavita-hmm..i don’t know …5000!

Me- 5000?! Is he someone special?!(God ,please say no!)

Kavita- yes(shy),he is my BF!

Me- BF?!

Kavita-yes !he is my colleague in the office and he proposed to me the day u didn’t come. I so wanted to tell you that day!

Me- uh? Hmmm!!! Ok

Kavita- what happened?! you ok ?Is your hand hurting much?!

Me-yeah! I am sorry but, I think I have to go to doctor now !Its hurting too much!!You will be ok?!

Kavita- O please! go ahead,I was anyways coming alone .Take care!

And I reached to an auto.
Autowalla asked me 90 rs for my hostel .It was exorbitant and I would have given this bastard a good lesson if my hand and my heart was not broken today. I agreed and sat in that!

Y? Y this to me God? Y me? Y everything bad has to happen to me and not someone else? y I have to be a victim??!!! That’s it!! I think U r not there! There is nothing like God in this world!

Now ,Kausal’s voice is echoing in my head ‘ chalti bus aur ladki k peeche mat bhagio kabhi ‘!

4 comments:

  1. whomsoever is reading this..I like to apologise for the grammatical error!I am really bad at this thus,I hope you will forgive me and would let me know what is there to improve.
    Thank you
    Nupoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nice script, grammatical mistakes, yes they r, also tenses, no matter rest all fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhaaaaaaaaaad mein jaaye grammer...its not our fault that British left us ! Jitni seekha saktey they sikha di 200 years mein ...jab grammer seekhna start kiya toh kat liye ...!

    hamari nahi unki galti hai !

    :P

    On a serious note, dont apologize for the way you write, i can give you many bloggers address who just suck at grammar but they have 100+ comments per page!

    Chill.

    ReplyDelete